Thursday, June 28, will mark the season’s first of four Alive After Five street festivals in Patchogue Village.
Here are some things to know before you go:
• This year, the festival series is being Presented by Blue Point Brewing Co., whose beers will be readily available at the outdoor beer gardens.
• The other Alive After Five dates are July 19, Aug. 2, and Aug 16. Should any one festival be cancelled due to rain, the make-up date will be Aug. 23.
• If the first Alive After Five is cancelled due to weather, that call will be made by 1 p.m. on Thursday. Click here to sign up for our news alerts. Or, visit the official Alive After Five website.
• Each festival runs from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., though live music and the serving of alcohol in the outdoor corrals will be cut off at 9 p.m.
• The festival is held along Main Street from West Avenue to near Rider Avenue, as well as portions of South Ocean and Railroad avenues.